Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Illustrative Inspiration ~ Tasha Tudor

In belated honor of Tasha Tudor's birthday, I thought I'd share just a small sampling of her much beloved illustrations.


Tasha Tudor
(August 28, 1915-June 18, 2008)

A simply lovely favorite of mine

 The Secret Garden

A Little Princess
 
 
A comforting portrayal of home life



The Wind in the Willows

For those of you who don't know, Tasha Tudor was also an avid gardener.  Her home in Vermont is truly and breathtakingly beautiful.  Do visit Rookery Ramblings for more information about this talented, admirable woman.  She has been such an inspiration to me in becoming the woman I desire to be and will forever serve as one of my role models.

What are some of your favorite illustrations of Tasha Tudor?
Are you familiar with her inspirational garden?


1 comment:

  1. Happy celebrating Tasha Tudor! I enjoyed my visit today!
    Many many Blessings, Linnie

    ReplyDelete

Meditation of the Day

Doing Good on the Sabbath      Heavenly Father, we rejoice that amid the ceaseless cares and anxieties, the vain desires and wearisome ...