Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Floral Scrapbook

During the beautiful month of June, I took many walks.  Born and bred in Virginia, my appreciation for this state's natural beauty has never dimmed, and you'll see why below.  Although these photographs are simple, I took them to remember the glimpses I had the privilege to catch throughout last month.  As I'm particularly drawn to flowers, I tend to keep an eye out for them whenever and wherever I walk, especially during this time of the year, when the foliage and flora are bright, green, and full.  God's beauty permeates every aspect of the world; in order to see it, we must keep our eyes and hearts open. 








What aspects of the natural world are you drawn to in particular?
Is there a place outdoors where you live that makes you feel especially close to God?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditation of the Day

Doing Good on the Sabbath      Heavenly Father, we rejoice that amid the ceaseless cares and anxieties, the vain desires and wearisome ...