Monday, May 26, 2014

Welcome! ~ An Introduction.

"Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish.  And what a privilege even to be alive.  In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.  Supposing you only saw the stars once every year.  Think what you would think.  The wonder of it!"
-Tasha Tudor

Welcome to Tinuviel's Dance, a creative space inspired by my love for. . .well, so many things.  First and foremost in my life works God, ever-present and unchanging.  Second is my love for the literary, which has played a prominent role in my life since I learned how to read.  Gardening, art (history), crafts, cooking, baking, fashion, and writing have also taken a place in my heart of hobbies.  If you have any interest in one or more of these subjects, you've come to the right place!  My goal for this blog is that it become a forum for meeting new people, engaging in dialogue, and exchanging ideas among those with not only similar interests, but also similar values.  I strive for integrity in my life and authenticity in my work, and I hope you feel comfortable commenting in the same spirit.     

Wishing you a blessed Easter season and a happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bonnie,

    Congratulations on your blog! As your mother, it has been heart warming to witness your progression in writing, creativity, and authenticity. I am excited about the invitation you have extended to others to share and grow in what is authentic and true. On this day, the Ascension of the Lord, thank you for opening this door!

    "Left to its own natural powers humanity does not have access to the "Father's house," to God's life and happiness. Only Christ can open to man such access that we, his members, might have confidence that we too shall go where he, our Head and our Source, has preceded us" (Catechism of the Catholic Church 661).

    ReplyDelete

Meditation of the Day

Doing Good on the Sabbath      Heavenly Father, we rejoice that amid the ceaseless cares and anxieties, the vain desires and wearisome ...